1. Posting your listings with great accuracy in those high traffic real estate sites. - no further explanation needed.
2. Consequently monitoring those listings of yours that you've posted online - that way, you have an idea whether your listings get enough online exposure. Now you can work offline and build on those relationships you originally started online.
3. Continuously scouring the net for those social networking sites that you - as a savvy online Real Estate Professional should be deeply involved with to get that 'referral' marketing program going. (like ActiveRain)
4. Showing all the sold homes in your area in one map (may I suggest Realbird maps?) - this is quite tedious but if you want to project yourself as the best agent who is always abreast of up to the minute Real Estate changes in your area - then you might want to consider this tool in your current 'online' marketing scheme.
5. Coordinating those appointments for you so you can spend more time closing deals with 'serious' customers.
Well, there could be more but currently these are some of the high value added services that this (Outsourced) Call Center Marketer can reliably do for you.