Are you thinking about buying a home within the next year or so? Don't wait much longer.
2011 is the perfect time to take advantage of the Buyer's Market in Philadelphia.
Top 8 Reasons to Purchase a home in 2011:
- Mortgage Rates are exteremly low. My clients have recently obtained rates as low as 3.75%. Rates are increasing so don't delay much longer.
- There are a huge selection of homes for you to choose from in most areas and price ranges. I am sure there is something available that meets your needs.
- Sellers are eager to negotiate and often accept prices well below their asking price. Sellers are also often including buyer incentives suchs as appliances, home warranties, and home repairs.
- Rents are rising! There has never been a more expensive time to rent in Philly.
- Philly is a great place to live and it is only getting better. Forbes just ranked Philly as the 4th best U.S. city to buy a home.
- Tax deductions, equity build up, and appreciation. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, property taxes you pay, and some of the costs involved in buying your home. Stop Paying Rent! Money paid for rent is money that you'll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity in your home.
- Pride and Stability. Home Ownership brings with it a sense of Pride. The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want. You don't have to move if your landlord raises your rent or does't renew your lease. For many people owning a home is the American Dream.
- Upgrade and still lower your mortgage payment. Depending on your current mortgage rate, home owners can often upgrade to a better home but lower their monthly mortgage payment.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, George Maynes will always work in your best interest while helping to make your real estate transactions as stress free as possible.
George Maynes and his team are excited to assist you in all of your real estate transactions. Please contact George Maynes for a FREE (no obligation) consultation if you plan to buy and/or sell a home. We will provide you with reliable advice so you can make informed decisions.
Prudential Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
530 Walnut Street - Suite 260, Philadelphia, PA 19106