Nobody cares about your local Real estate market like you do! Lets also not forget about the others who own, rent, buy, sell, borrow, work, play, eat, sleep, and are considering living there too? When a home becomes available for sale on your street in YourCity, YS. aren't you often more interested in the sales price than you are actually buying your neighbors house? Maybe, maybe not?
Providing local real estate information in your area is a great addition to the variety of content your blog or website should deliver. According to the views below, there's many that like viewing market reports.
Making Real Estate Market information available to your hyper-local readers and visitors is very valuable.
Have you considered using some of these market-share stats, graphs and reports on your newsletters, email campaigns, and blog posts etc? Here's some great information and tools you can use to add to your content that may generate you more traffic, local consumer interest, and hopefully some additional business as the local expert.
Here's just a few links using San Francisco as an example: It's all free for you to use.
- Property Data Listings, Rentals, Open Houses etc. - http://www.zillow.com/homes/san-francisco,-ca_rb
- San Francisco Overview - http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-San-Francisco/r_20330
- Home Prices and Values - http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-San-Francisco-home-value/r_20330
- San Francisco Demographics - http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-San-Francisco-people/r_20330
- San Francisco Photos and Images - http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-San-Francisco-photos/r_20330
- Schools in San Francisco - http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-San-Francisco-schools/r_20330
- Homes in San Francisco - http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-San-Francisco-homes/r_20330
- Get Real Estate Market Reports - http://www.zillow.com/local-info
Here's an example of a market graph you can embed into your site that updates on its own.
Check out some of the graphs, charts, data, and information you can easily find and use to provide additional value to your site and visitors. Most are download-able and easy to share via your favorite social media sites too. There are also many different widgets and webtools available that will make it easy to get and give "live" real-time information and updates you can publish on your site or blog. The SFBayAreaBlog is an example I setup you can demo.
Just wanted to share this with you in case you're in search of more clients in 2011. Enjoy~