Just so that you don’t think that being a real estate attorney is all closings, here is a look at this week’s agenda.
- Assess value of real property gift made 10 years ago
- Attend pre-closing of municipal Revenue and Refunding Bond issue as underwriter’s counsel
- Follow up with property appraiser re value adjustment board petition filed on behalf of agricultural land owner
- Issue title policy for land dedicated to county to be used for sidewalks
- Legal research and analysis re collection of homeowner’s assessments and applicability of FDCPA
- Make final revisions to commercial condominium documents
- Prepare mortgage documents for lending institution making an out-of-state loan secured by Florida property
- Prepare Mortgage Modification and Stock Pledge for real estate developer
- Prepare Option to Purchase, Residential Lease, and Mutual Release of Claims for construction company
There is not a single closing on the calendar this week. But if you need help with one, let me know.