This Real Estate Virtual Assistant Went to Camp Today!
SMM Camp #7 that is!!! This was a fabulous event, focused on video blogging, put on by Ross Hair, AKA: "The Baldest Man In Real Estate Social Media"!
There were several great presenters at this event, and as a Real Estate Virtual Assistant, I know that I came away with lots of great ideas and resources to implement for my clients. I am not kidding...I took 7 pages (written with a fat pen and lots of bullet points, but still 7 pages!) of notes during this info-packed 3 hour webinar!
Here's some "did ya know" tidbits from the camp:
- ONLY 1% of agents are currently using video to market their listings.
- 73% of sellers said they would be more likely to list their home with an agent who WAS using video to market their listing.
- 82% of Internet users are watching videos online.
- 39.4% of those videos being watched online are YouTube videos.
- The average person on Facebook has 120 friends. (So if you sent out your listing to your 120 friends and some of them liked it or commented on it and it got shared with some of their 120 friends, and so on and so one...think how far that listing video that you posted on Facebook could go!)
Video is here to stay, people! Go to the head of the class, let's up that number from 1% to 5% by the end of the first quarter of this year! If it all seems overwhelming to you...contact a Real Estate Virtual Assistant who can show you how to implement video blogging into your social media marketing campaign!