How to Write a Press Release Day 5 of 5 pulls all of the suggestions and ideas together. I hope that you have found the re-blogging of this valuable information helpful!
Now all that's left to do with your press release is to decide where you are going to submit it for all your intended clients to view. Make sure you choose a site that will give your release maximum exposure - here are some sites I suggest:
Bringing it all together:
There are 5 technical parts of a press release:
- Title - Include the keyword phrase in the title
- Summary - Give a synopsis of the press release in one to two sentences using secondary keywords
- Body - Writing subjectively and in the third person, also remember to give the details of your news
- About the Company - In two to three sentences give your company credit from a third person point of view. Make sure to include contact info and a link to your homepage in the summary as well
- Press Contact – Make sure you designate a person or group to consistently update and release press release on a regular basis as well as designate contacts to funnel leads that come in from press releases
Why it is important to run press releases:
There are plenty of benefits of SEO press releases if you do them correctly:
- Back-links from credible press releases increase the ranking of your website or blog for your keywords
- Visibility in search engines for both your press releases and website/blog
- Ranking in Google News and Yahoo News
- Tens of thousands of headline impressions across hundreds of blogs, websites, and news sites that run RSS headlines
If you have any more questions please feel free to contact RE/Advantage directly for one on one consultation and training (877) 791-4825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RE/Advantage specializes in Real Estate Website Design, IDX Solutions, and Internet Technology. We have been working with the Real Estate Industry for over 10 years so we understand what makes a site work for you and your buyers and sellers. After all we have been developing real estate web sites, Internet tools and marketing strategies since 1997. No one provides a more comprehensive, well-thought-out site and tool set for your Internet presence. We provide you with not only the tools to manageand customize your site, but the peace of mind that comes from knowing we are here to help if you need us.