ST. HELENA HOMES FOR SALE -10 REASONS WHY NURSES MAKE GREAT REALTORS®?
Nurses are pretty amazing. Great nurses aren't just compassionate and kind - they have all the medical smarts of a doctor too! But why should you hire a nurse to be your Realtor®?
1. We care about you. Nursing is all about caring. We want to make you comfortable, take away your pain and make everything feel better.
Buying a home is a big deal. It can be stressful. Don't you want a Realtor® who is trained to make pain go away?
2. We have great communication skills. As nurses we have to deal with a lot of people and communicate a lot of critical information to ensure the best outcome for our patients. A great nurse has excellent communication skills, especially when it comes to speaking and listening.
Realtors® always need to be on top of their game and make sure that their clients' needs and wants are clearly understood. A truly stellar Realtor® is able to advocate for her clients to get them the home they want, at the best terms and with the least amount of stress.
3. Nursing is a stressful job where traumatic situations are common. The ability to accept tough situations without letting it get personal is crucial. Some days can seem like non-stop gloom and doom.
As Realtors®, we have a lot of the same types of issues. From finding out we didn't get an accepted offer, or dealing with a bad appraisal, we have to rise above and get the job done for you.
4. Great nurses have empathy for patients. They are able to feel compassion and provide comfort. Patients look to nurses as their advocates - the softer side of hospital bureaucracy. Sometimes, an empathetic nurse is all patients have to look forward to.
As Realtors®, we advocate for you. We negotiate on your behalf and look out for your interests, before, during and after your home has closed.
5. Being flexible and rolling with the punches is a staple of any career, but it's especially important for nurses. A great nurse is flexible with regards to working hours and responsibilities. Nurses, like doctors, are often required to work late and weekends.
As Realtors®, this is an amazing quality to have. You never know what your day will turn out to be and being able to switch gears quickly benefits you, our clients tremendously.
FOR THE REST OF THE STORY, PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG ON MY WEBSITE AT: WWW.SOLDBYNICOLE.COM
For more information on St. Helena Real Estate, please contact via phone, email or text. To see what's for sale throughout St. Helena, please visit my website at: www.soldbynicole.com and click on search the MLS. If you want to know how much your current St. Helena home is worth, click on CMA and I will happily provide you with a complimentary, no obligation, "Current Market Analysis" of your home. I also write a blog about market statistics for most of the bay area markets. Click here to view my blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/nicolemonary