City of Lapeer, Lapeer County, Michigan
price trends, statistics, market conditions
History will repeat itself. In any marketplace, there are cycles. Periods of rapid real estate appreciation are followed by stagnant periods where values stabilize or even decrease. By acquiring marketplace knowledge, you can foresee trends for your own benefit. (dirk zeller)
* Realcomp reports month to date, 10 reported home sales with an average sell price of $57,523.00
* Average days on the market for homes, 80 days, all properties is 219 days
* Price per sq.ft for all properties is $79.00, no change from 01/09/2011
* Month to date, active listings on the market is 19, with all properties, 228
* Average days on the market is now at 131 days, with an average list price of $104,597.00
* Prices start at $19,900.00 up to $285,000.00
* With single family home prices down 2%, average days on market down 1% (this is good for sellers), and the number
of homes on the market down 3%, the market is giving a mixed signal. All in all Lapeer is still currently a buyer's
market. Sellers can be cautiously optimistic. With the right price and real estate agent, selling your home is a realistic
If living in town appeals to you, then let's talk about how to make that dream a reality in the City of Lapeer. To find out the value of your home, property or business, questions about real estate or mortgages, contact me direct at 810-338-0628 or email@example.com TODAY!
Don't wait to have the affordable home of your dreams. Call me at 810-338-0628 TODAY!