In 2009, 63,283 homes received a foreclosure notice in North Carolina
Through November 2010, 63,589 homeowners received a foreclosure notice.
North and South Carolina are the Top 10 Foreclosure Hot Spots in the United States
You Hold The Keys to Reversing This Trend
Learn How You Can Help Stop This Epidemic!
What CE Class Didn't Tell You About Short Sales
You will learn:
- Foreclosure stats you need to know
- Options for homeowners facing foreclosure
- Implications for homeowners
- How to Write your Short Sale Contract to Protect Buyer & Seller
- Questions to ask Short Sale Listing Agents
- Behind the Scenes of a Short Sale file
- The Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Dumb Stuff Agents Do
- How to Pre-qualify your Buyer for a Short Sale
- How to Treat Multiple Offers & Backup Contracts
Special Guests Gwen Oberg and Leah Gamble from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage to provide insights as to Wells Fargo's Short Sale Process, Tips to Improve Your Files, and so much more!
Seating is limited so register today.
After registration, share this event with your colleagues using the Facebook Like, Tweet, and Email buttons on top!