The media keeps telling us that real estate sales are down, and that it is not the investment that it has been. I met with two completely differeny Real Estate Agents yesterday. The first agent told me this:
"Paul, I haven't sold a house in 3 months. I have a few listings, but nobody is even looking."
The other Real Estate Agent told me this:
"There are sales out there, there are less of them. But I tell you what, this is a terrific market to be a Realtor in."
Realtor #2 knows the strategies it takes to succeed in this market.
To succeed in this market you need to understand two inportant factors:
- There are both seasonal & buyer/seller cycles
- There are sales in every market condition
Seasonal cylces look something like this (and are fairly congruent nationwide):
- January and February are lite on closings
- April and May add inventory
- May, June & July there is a lot of written business
- July & August there are a lot of closings
- Business dips in the fall as folks go back to school
- October & November usually is up for business
- December usually has high sales numbers
Buyer/Seller cycles look something like this:
- Approximately an 18 year cycle
- 7-8 years of a buyers market in the late 80's & into the 90's
- Balanced for a few years in the late 90's
- The last 7 years it was a sellers market
- Now it is switching back to the buyers side
There are SALES IN EVERY MARKET CONDITION. Yesterday we blogged about how to get into that 1 or 2 slot? Today we blogged about the cycles of real estate. In this current market, it is imperative to understand how to take advantage the information that is out there.
So what STRATEGIES do you have to find SALES IN EVERY market cycle?
It's all in this CD..for FREE
If you are a REALTOR in TUCSON ARIZONA and would like a FREE audio CD copy of Success Strategies For Today's Market: An Interview with David Jenks, co-author of the best seller The Millionaire Real Estate Agents email me at PDmtg@comcast.net.
I have paid handsomely to procure the license to distribute a limited amount to Tucson Area Realtors, and it is yours for FREE...on one condition; you agree to meet with me, one of the top Loan Originators in Tucson for a cup of coffee. If you aren't in Tucson, I still want to see your success, so shoot me off an email and I will find a way to get one to you.