Home owners often think that they are simply calling me to "sell their home". In all honesty you are really calling to HIRE me to provide full-service for your Real Estate needs. That means a couple of things:
- To be your guide within what can appear to be the "wacky world" of Real Estate
- To provide an analysis of the market and provide you with the most effective listing price
- To provide the most effective marketing strategies and execute them, and be open to your suggestions as well.
- To provide you with updates and feedback from prospective buyers
- To present offers with you and discuss them with you
- To help with schedules and appointments throughout the closing process and keep you informed
- To assist with you with your upcoming move whether that be plans, referrals to other Realtors for purchasing elsewhere, utility information, so forth and so on
- And overall . . . be your partner because it's your home!
Many others may tell you . . . "I don't do Open Houses." or "I don't place ads in newspapers.". The bottom-line is, I am here to serve you. I'm not about telling you "no", but I am about discussing various strategies and arriving at the most effective strategies together. For example, you may want to hold an Open House but wonder if they "work". Well, on their own an Open House may not bring in alot of visitors. But maybe you have a lot of things to "get rid of". How about a combo Open House & Garage Sale?
To sum it up . . . it's about you and serving your needs. I am all about Real Estate through your eyes . . . the customer.