I admit it...I LOVE my iPhone! It is amazing what you can do with some of the apps that are out there for business and pleasure. Here are a few of my favorites....what's yours?
- Mobile MLS
- Real Estate Calculator (Alliance)
- Milog (great mileage and expense log)
- Expensify (another great expense log, you can even take photos of receipts and store them on this site)
- Maps (comes with the phone but is great when you are stuck in traffic)
- Hazel Mail (Take photos of clients new home, send it to Hazel Mail who in turn sends a personalized post card of the photo to your clients)
- Quick Voice Pro (great for quick voice messages on the go. Record then you can send them to your email or email the recording as text)
- Pandora (by far the best music station yet...you input favorite artists and it creates stations for you from your artists and artists like them)
- Last.fm (an alternative to Pandora)
- Shazam (amazing app...hear a song you like on the radio and want to know who it is? Push a button and Shazam will analyze the song and give you the results with artists name and song name)
- Ocarina or uFlute (blow into your iPhone and it plays like a flute!!)
- DigiLite (finger drums)
- Pocket Guitar
- GeoQpons (great site that tracks your location and gives you a list of coupons available for stores, restaurants, etc. I have saved tons of money with this. You just show the clerk your phone and they use the coupon code for savings!)
- Red Laser or ShopSavvy (bar code readers that tell you if you can find the product nearby at a lower price)
- Starbucks (need I say more?)
- Jamba Juick locater
- Around Me (tells you what is around you by category..great for when you need a gas station, restaurant, etc)
- Farmers Market Finder
These are my favorites, but definitely not all of the apps that are on my phone.
What are your favorites apps and why?