Re-blogged by 0 agents
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!! If you think an agent that sells many homes in your local town is also a Short Sale Expert, think again!!!! It is essential that you educate yourself on the Short Sale Process IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HIRE A REALTOR THAT IS AN EXPERT!!!
1. PRICING A SHORT SALE! This is all about market value, past solds in your neighborhood! It has nothing to do with the fact that you may owe $300,000 on your home, but your home is worth $200,000! Meet with me confidentially and I will explain this!
2. USING A SPECIIALIZED SHORT SALE ATTORNEY! Some Realtors may handle their own short sales. In my opinion, it is my job to sell your home! There are attorneys that do only Short Sales. They have very specific addendums that protect both the sellers and buyers. They also have specific requirements that each bank needs! Every bank is different. An attorney specializing in short sales has dealt with all of these banks and has the staff, the contacts, the documentation necessary so you get to closing quickly with no future liability!
3. BANK APPROVAL, BUYER WALKS! NOW AGENT SAYS, YOUR PROPERTY CANNOT SELL FOR LESS THEN THE APPROVAL! Not True!
4. Commission, Attorney Fees, Closing Costs! Who Pays Them! NOT THE SELLER!!!
5. Judgements! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
6. WHERE DO I GO! My family will have a difficult time, and my children just love the schools that they are in! I CAN HELP! DO NOT SACRIFICE YOUR HOME BEING LISTED FOR 1 YEAR AS A SHORT SALE!
PRICING YOUR HOME RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, MARKETING YOUR HOME PROPERLY THE FIRST TIME, IS KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION!
CALL JANET's CELL AT 856-261-6910!!! I have successfully closed many short sales, and there is no cost from you as the home owner to sell your home as a short sale!!! If you have questions about this entire process, please call Janet Larsen to schedule a confidential appointment now! You can't afford to wait! Janet can be reached at 856-415-1210, ext 321 or cell: 856-261-6910. www.njrealtorjan.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org