Well-as we all know getting started in the real estate market my be very difficult. Especially, at this time when the market seems to be so challenging. Although I am fairly new to the real estate world I will post the few things that have helped me get my career going.
- Wear your name tag at all times. You never know when someone doesn't know a realtor but needs our services.
- Send out flyers to local neighborhoods letting people know you will be more than happy to complete a CMA on their home even if they are just interested.
- Keep in touch with all prospects whom you speak with about real estate letting them know you will be more than happy to offer services.
- Always, always follow-up with all clients you complete a service for. The key is to keep the client's that you work for. Most people sell/purchase more than one home. Keeping a good client database is key to success in real estate.
- Last but not least, be friendly,courteous,professional and knowledeable and hope for the best!
Good luck to all!!!!
Prudential Radford Associates