How to get ready for a showing appointment in this winter weather
If your home is on the market now, you have had to cope with many snow storms; so it is a challenge getting it ready for showing. I am not talking about the inside, but rather the outside so that potential buyers and their agents can make it to the front door safely.
Here are some things you must do
- Clean the driveway and put down salt or other products to melt the ice.
- Clean the walkway and also apply product to melt ice.
- If you have a porch make sure that is also clean.
- Try to remove as many of the icicles as you can since these could cause harm,
- If for any reason you can't get these task done, it would be better to cancel the appointment.
- Provide shoe covers so that the snow and salt is not tracked into the house.
- Make sure the inside is nice and warm. If you have a fireplace light a fire that would be a nice touch.
Copyright © by Jennifer Fivelsdal, all rights reserved- How to get ready for a showing appointment in this winter weather