The Washington D.C. Auto Show, will be held January 28-February 6, 2011. One of our favorite things to do is to head downtown and check out the Washington, D.C. Auto Show. Each day includes celebrity appearances (Dora the Explorer and other PBS characters for the kids, and the Washington Wizards Dance Team for the adults are examples) and a chance to check out the latest cars, both those in production and the concept cars that companies are currently working on.
Looking for a new car in 2011? It is a great way to see a lot of cars, by different manufacturers, without driving from show room to show room.
The show is being held at Walter E. Washington Convention Center 801 Mount Vernon Place, N.W. Washington, DC 20001 Click Here For Directions.
This year the show has been extended from 5 days to 10. It should give you plenty of time to get downtown and check out the cars of the future. With all of the newest technology and changes to the way our cars are fueled, there should be a lot to see and learn.
- Adult, $12.00
- Children, Ages 6 - 11: $5.00,Under 6: FREE
- Discounts Offered: Senior Citizens: $2 off adult ticket with ID,Military Personnel: $2 off adult ticket with ID
(No entry 1 hour prior to show closing)
- Friday, Jan. 28 (noon – 10 pm)
- Saturday, Jan. 29 (10 am – 10 pm)
- Sunday, Jan. 30 (10 am – 7 pm)
- Monday, Jan. 31 – Thursday, Feb. 3 (noon – 9 pm)
- Friday, Feb. 4 (noon – 10 pm)
- Saturday, Feb. 5 (10 am – 10 pm)
- Sunday, Feb. 6 (10 am – 6 pm)