Using your 2011 VA Home Loan Benefit in Oakland, part 1 - Purchase a home
The VA Home Loan benefit is a great opportunity for Oakland Veterans and Active Duty Military to purchase a home or condo utilizing a VA Loan. We thought it would be a good idea to quickly review the benefits of VA Loans, and a few ways to use them to your benefit.
VA Loans require zero downpayment up to $1,000,000 in Oakland for 2011
- VA Loans - zero downpayment required up to $417,000
- VA Jumbo Loans - zero downpayment required up to $1,000,000 (aka VA High Balance)
- VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5M (with downpayment/equity)
Oakland VA Loans are available up to $1,000,000 with zero downpayment required. The Oakland VA Loan Limit in 2011 is $1,000,000. However,Veterans are not limited to the Alameda County Loan limit of $1,000,000 for VA Loans. We offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate downpayment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25% of the loan amount. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Here are a few ways to use your VA home loan Benefit in Oakland to purchase a home:
- VA Jumbo Loan to Purchase a single family home up to $1M with zero downpayment and no MI (mortgage insurance)
- VA Jumbo Loan to purchase a Condo in Oakland - up to $1M with zero downpayment or MI required
- VA Jumbo Loan to purchase a $1.1M home in Oakland with just a $25,000 downpayment required (2.27%)
- VA Jumbo loan to purchase a $1.5M Oakland home with just $125,000 (8.33%) downpayment - No Mortgage Insurance
- VA Jumbo Loan rates are currently at the lowest 30 year fixed rates on fecord (call for actual rates, they will shock you). VA Jumbo's are available up to $1.5M in Oakland with a suitable combination of Equity and guarantee. Check out some actual VA Jumbo Loan Purchase scenario's here.
VA Home Loan info for Oakland, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $1,000,000
- Available up to $1.5M with suitable downpayment/Equity in home
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- VA Loans are not just for first time homebuyers
- VA Jumbo Loans are offered at competitive rates that will surprise you, in a good way.
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans can be used to purchase VA Approved Condominiums with zero down
VanDyk is your source for VA backed Condo loans.
VanDyk Mortgage is a Proud VA Direct Lender. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA & VA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. Go with the Government Loan Pros, go with VanDyk. Visit us at http://www.vandykfunding.com/ or call Brian Skaar direct at 760-752-4480 for help with your VA or FHA loan.
Go with the Government Loan Pros, go with VanDyk. Visit us at www.vandykfunding.com or call Brian Skaar direct at 866-900-2342 for help with your VA loan. We serve the entire state of California plus Washington state, including: California,Southern California, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Brea, Diamond, Long beach, Huntington beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Hollywood, North Hollywood, San Mateo, Ventura, Riverside, Oakland, Fremont, Sunnyvale, Santa maria, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Temecula, Corona, Riverside, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, San Marcos, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and all areas in between.
Check out part two of our series: how to use your VA benefit to Refinance in Oakland
Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, VA, VA Jumbo, VA Loan, VA Jumbo Loan, VA Jumbo Lender, VA lender, CA, CAlifornia, IRRRL, Jumbo IRRRL, Jumbo streamline