This began as I got re-involved in Active Rain.....I kept seeing all of these December Challenge posts and frankly wondered what they were.....
Curious as I was, it never dawned on me that it was a Blog every day contest until I saw the January announcement. Talk about a challenge......
I mean, I like to write...Really, I wrote some very important papers for a living and while very few people had the special rights required to read those words, almost anyone can ready what I decide to put here on Active Rain....and that makes me happy.
So while have truly enjoyed this contest, and blogging every single day of January, I must say I am somewhat glad it is over. I will do it again, but it will not be February...(Although that is the shortest month) Maybe around the middle of the year.
I also decided that I would attempt to be the very first person to complete the JAN Challenge. I have a few things going in my favor on this....
1) I live on the East Coast and unless I get beat by someone in The Bahamas.....I should have it.
2) I am up working on some other projects, my favorite coffee is coursing through my veins, and I am wide awake.
3) I type fast.
This contest also created a feature that I am going to attempt to continue....a Saturday Menu of food only suited for college kids and dads.
Without further adieu......here are my ponderings over the previous 31 days.
1) So there is a January Challenge too????? 31 days you say? Count me in!
2) 3 Dead Bodies
3) What is the right amount for an agent to do?
4) Another Bank Fiasco
5) New Congress, does it matter?
6) Ground Hog Day was a Great Movie but Lousy Blog!
7) They told you WHAT?????? Call from a client!
8) Saturday Blog: Manly MENu
9) Active Rehab
10) A SIGN of the Times
11) Southern California "Super Lawyer" Makes Bank Of America Sweat
12) Tenant call goes horribly funny and wrong.
13) 50,000 POINTS....Way to much!
14) Pasco County, The Bomb-Diggity
15) Saturday Blog: Manly MENu Part Deux
16) Appliances, A/Cs stolen from Manatee County house
17) So your Sister's best friend's cousin's ex-girlfriend is ALSO a (part time) Realtor.
18) Today was a Monday Part II
19) Do I really need a.........(Fill in the blank)
20) What FLAVOR is Active Rain? (Update $20 gift card)
21) Lock and Load, Saddle Up, Fall in....It's Listing Time
22) Closing out my Friday!
23) Saturday Blog: Manly MENu, Trifecta
24) Laundry day
25) And the Email Question of the Week goes tooooooooooooo
26) House destoyed by police.
27) Do you know Value
28) The Judge will see you Now!
29) Saturday Blog: Manly MENu, Gasparilla Edition
30) WOW, I really don't like your business model....anymore!
31) No link.......you are reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!