This will be my last daily post for quite a while! I have enjoyed this 31 Days of January challenge, though. It has brought some good things and bad. I always like to leave the best for last, so here are the bad things:
- My laptop went haywire and white screened, so I had to do without it for two weeks, forcing to post either before work hours or on my mobile.
- Once I had to write my blog post ten different times before it submitted through my mobile.
- I struggled with topics, not being licensed. (Technology is always a safe subject!)
Every cloud has a silver lining:
- I won 2nd place in the Newbies Contest winning 1,200 additional points.
- I was Featured Member of the Day yesterday due to the additional exposure, no doubt.
- I learned how to blog and some new things about blogging - how to give a good title to a blog post, make it short and sweet, add images, tags and categories.
- Most important of all, I learned discipline.
I am well on my way to my goal to be #5 in Louisville before the end of the year. It's possible I will be #6 by tomorrow, so perhaps my goal was too low. I'm going to re-announce my new goal to be #3 by the end of the year.
Thanks everyone for reading and sticking with me, and I will be around a lot more often! :) -Lynda