That's right! Buyers can still get 100% financing for San Diego homes in the East County. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has partnered with local lenders to build home-owning opportunities by offering home buyers the option to finance 100% of their new home's purchase price!
This is the best program out there right now! Take a look at the advantages we're talking about:
- No Down Payment!
- Generous income limits!
- Flexible credit score guidelines - Minimum 620!
- No maximum purchase price!
- No monthly mortgage insurance!
- Closing costs can come frm ANY source including gifts! (ok well maybe not ANY source;o)
- Repairs and improvements can be added to the loan!
- Low interest rates! - Right now they're under 5%!
- You can use any lender of your choice!
- The loan is gaurenteed
There are eligibility requirements of course, but take a look, nothing too strict:
- The home purachsed must be the primary residence
- Buyer must provide stable anddependable income for repayment ability
- Buyer must have good credit - Minimum of 620
- The home must be in a Rural Development eligible area (See the map below for this area)
Now many of you are thinking "Well, so what areas in East County are considered Rural"? Take a look at this map! Anywhere not shaded in orange is "RURAL":
As you can see ANYWHERE east of Silva Rd or more popularly known Dunbar Ln. is considered "Rural". This means that ANY home in east El Cajon, Alpine, Harbinson Canyon, Dehesa, most of Jamul and even some parts of Otay can be purchased with 100% financing! And the same is true when you head north into Lakeside and Ramona, Valley Center and Hidden meadows!
Owning a home doesn't have to just be a dream anymore! Let's find you one today!!