Ken Cook and I are working with Gwinnett Homstretch Down Payment Assistance. As a buyer, you need to have $1000 going into the purchase, but Gwinnett Homestretch may contribute up to $7,500, if you qualify. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- It is paid as a 0% loan, which will be forgiven after 5 years of using the property as your principal residence. In effect, that makes it a grant... there are no payments due during the 5 years.
- You will be required to complete an 8-hour counseling class from a HUD approved Housing Counseling Agency.
- Total household income must not exceed HUD lmits, based on household size. Households range from 1-8 people.
- 2 people - HUD max is $46,000
- 4 people - HUD max is $57,450
- There are different income maximums for other household sizes.
- Investors are NOT eligible for this program.
- The home MUST pass an inspection by Gwinnett County PRIOR to closing.
- Purchase Price may NOT exceed $200,000.
There are other requirements, such as being able to qualify for a mortgage. Contact Ken and I for details.<!-- BEGIN: AllClients.com Web Form -->
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
We'd love to help you buy a home. There are great deals on the market right now, and interest rates are exceptional.
For more info, click here. There are other Down Payment Assistance programs available around the Metro Atlanta area.
- Gwinnett County GA Overall Market Report... November, 2010 (lanebailey.com)
- Gwinnett County Schools Get $1M Scholarship (gwinnettgarageguy.com)