The 4th Quarter 2010 Greater Lansing Real Estate Market Report was released today by Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood. This report is a 14 page comprehensive report that details many factors in todays real estate market including values, market times, pricing and much more. Here are a few highlights:
- Unit residential sales decreased 27% compared to 2009 4th quarter.
- Volume of sold values decreased by 29.51%
- Average home values decreased 3.05% and the Median values increased 3.40%
- Available listings remained stable
- Active listings had a 30% average inflated asking price, while listings sold
- averaged only 5.68% higher list price than sold price.
- Regional Lansing’s Labor Force decreased 2.12% compared to November 2009 and Michigan Labor Force also decreased 1.75% during the same period.