I've written about lots of reasons people love Southern Colorado in my blogs. Pueblo has a diverse culture, a strong bond within the community and is located in a beautiful part of the country. Drive to the mountains in an hour, visit the worlds highest suspention bridge, white water raft on the Arkansas River, explore the top of Pikes Peak, enjoy concerts, art galleries, antiques and Pueblo is known for it's great food. The Pueblo Economic Development Corportion is the driving force behind the growth of the area. Below is more detailed information on why you should come visit or consider moving to the Arkansas Valley.
- A cost-of-doing-business that is among the lowest in America
- A cost-of-construction that is the lowest in America
- Fully-serviced industrial sites at the lowest cost in Colorado
- Innovative customized financing
- Incentives that include Enterprise Zone tax credits
- Cash grants to qualified companies
- Low-cost energy and utility services
- An abundant supply of clean water
- A favorable tax structure
Superior Work Force:
- Stable, productive workers with a strong work ethic, low absenteeism and turnover rates
- Flexible and competitive wage scale
- Excellent educational network
- Free customized employee training that is industry-specific
- Good labor relations
Quality of Life:
- One of the lowest costs of living and housing in America
- Sunshine at least 300 days annually
- Cleanest air anywhere
- Highest percentage of home ownership in America
- Reputation for warmth and friendliness
- Health care center for Southern Colorado
- Abundant recreational and cultural activities
- Near some of America's most sought-after tourist attractions
Pueblo is America's most pro-business community...
- with a reputation earned through an effective public/private partnership and an aggressive CAN-DO attitude.
- with people proud of their accomplishments and possessing a strong work ethic that has endured over time.
- with a business climate that has allowed the major companies locating in Pueblo over the last ten years - yes, all of them - to expand at least once, some as many as five times.
Pueblo...The Place To Be In Business!