Stop Internet Metering in Canada

By
Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Elite Realty, Port Coquitlam, BC 27-01262

CLICK HERE To search homes for sale in Greater Vancouver & the Fraser Valley

The two massive ogliopolies in Canada that provide an overwhelming 94% of web services to Canadians are Telus & Rogers. These two corporations are driving the agenda to meter your Internet usage and charge you based on how much you use. All the other companies combined are only 6% of the total Ma Bellmarket share yet Rogers & Telus feel threatened enough that they have petitioned the CRTC to allow them to practise metering of your data. If you watch streaming movies, play games or download music & software watch out, you will be penalized. Innovation and commerce will be stiffled. Perhaps what we really need is these large companies to be broken up as Ma Bell was in the U.S.

 

Konrad Von Fincklestein

To fight this now we need an Internet Hero and that hero must be the chairman of the C.R.T.C. Konrad von Finckenstein who must have the courage to fight these anti-competitive companies many of us are forced to deal with. Please sign this internet petition today and join over 400,000 that already have.

 



Posted by

Scott Leaf - Keller Williams Elite Realty

Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver

Medallion Presidents Club 2014 Top 1% Homes Sold

Top 100 Realtor Homes Sold 2015-2017

Medallion Club 2010-2017

 

Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Langley, River Springs and surrounding areas Realtor 


 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Real Estate General Information
Location:
British Columbia
Groups:
Realtors®
Canada, eh
Ontario Real Estate and Information
Keller Williams Canada
Beautiful British Columbia
Tags:
realtor
search
realty
internet
scott
keller
williams
leaf
elite
homes
ridge
maple
metering

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainer
390,804
Nor Yeretsian
Envoy Capitol Realty Inc. - Toronto, ON
Envoy Capitol Realty Inc., Brokerage Toronto

Thanks Scott for getting this out there...

cheers

Nor Yeretsian

Feb 07, 2011 06:23 AM #1
Ambassador
283,303
Scott Leaf Personal Real Estate Corporation
Keller Williams Elite Realty, Port Coquitlam, BC - Port Coquitlam, BC
Scott Leaf & Associates Real Estate Team

My pleasure Nor

Feb 07, 2011 06:23 AM #2
Rainer
248,050
Gerard Gilbers
Higher Authority Markeing - Asheboro, NC
Your Marketing Master

This is also one of the things that is included in the net neutrality regulations and attempt as legislation here.

Feb 07, 2011 06:29 AM #3
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Ambassador
283,303

Scott Leaf Personal Real Estate Corporation

Scott Leaf & Associates Real Estate Team
Ask me, I'll answer personally!
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information