If you are considering a Honolulu Vacation Rental on Oahu, could I suggest considering Ko Olina as a possible solution. We sure like it here
For a free quote and last minute availability, give me a call or send me an Email.
Give me a call! 808 225 3660
To Email me - Just CLICK HERE
The final pricing will include parking, telephone, taxes, cleaning and WiFi all included with no surprises at check out. Wouldn't you love 2 spacious bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen and a killer view for less than a standard hotel? Check it out, see if the dates are good for you and we'd love to have you!
Full 2011 pricing is below
Show me Pictures!
Hale Nalani at The Beach Villas at Ko Olina
The Hawaiian name, Hale Nalani, is translated as Home of the Heavens, and that says it all. This luxurious home is fully appointed and ready for you to enjoy for a vacation of a life time. This 1,265 square foot 2 bedroom - 2 bath 8th floor Condo has an expansive Lanai overlooking the Ocean, Beach and the grounds of the fabulous Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
To check on remaining dates in 2010, Contact Michael . Rates and additional information below.
For a complete virtual tour of the home and an overview of the Beach Villa property, click on the Virtual Tour Link Take a Virtual Tour . For a slide show of the unit and the grounds of the resort, watch the slide show on Flickr.com, Click here for Slide Show . For youtube Video of the resort and our unit Click Here
The master bedroom has a King Size Bed, the 2nd bedroom has 2 twins and there is a queen sized sofa bed in the living room. Maximum occupancy is 6. If you would like to see the floor plan, Click Here for Link to Floor Plan
This property is professionally managed by a Licensed Real Estate agent (me) who is a co owner of the property and you have my personal guarantee that I will do everything within my power to make your stay as enjoyable as I possibly can.
I think you'll enjoy this property immensely and here is a list of some of the amenities included with this property:
- The unit itself
- Complete kitchen with wolf range and oven and subzero refrigerator
- Dishwaser, microwave, wine chiller cabinet, cusinart counter appliances
- Complete dishware, cookware and all the fixings so you can make your favorite meals
- Bosch washer and dryer
- Wireless and hardwire internet connections in room
- Kingsized bed in the master bedroom and twins in the 2nd bedroom
- Queensized sofa bed in the living room
- TV's in each of the rooms with cable, wireless internet service and telephones including free long distance to the mainland and Canada
- MP3 player so you can play your favorite music in your suite
- DVD players in all rooms
- Designer decor through out
- Expansive entry onto lanai
- Sumptous Master Bath and lovely guest bath
- Linens, towels, Dishware, cookware and all the comforts
- Direct Ocean view from interior of unit
- Beach toys, chairs, coolers and boogie boards available
- Fitness center including state of the art equipment, steam rooms, sauna, showers and lockers
- Lap pool and Recreational pool with attached spas
- Beach front location with immediate access to protected Lagoon for your safety and enjoyment
Ko Olina Resort and Marina also has a wide range of activities located within the resort including the Ko Olina Golf Course, Ko Olina Marina, 5 Star dining, shopping, walking trails, fishing and whale watching charters, 4 protected lagoons and is only 3 miles from Kapolei with shopping including Costco, Target, movie theaters, Safeway and 100's of other merchants.
Located 20 miles west of Waikiki (30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic),
Directions and map from the airport
Ko Olina offers a restful alternative to the crowds of Waikiki and Honolulu. Close enough to drive into for adventure and dining, but for those who would rather come home to the escape of tranquility and peace with quiet uncrowded beaches, Ko Olina is a wonderful place to call home for a week or two.
Nov 10th 2010 update!
Last minute specials...
$2,775/ week from January 16th through January 24th, 2011 including all fees and taxes- Choose 7 or 8 nights for the same price!
On the pricing below, depending on the week, taxes and cleaning are between $550 to $600. Let me know if you would like a free quote for your upcoming vacation.
$2,395/ week from April 9th through April 21th, 2011 $2,395 + fees on 7 nights plus $250 per additional night.
$2,295/ week from April 29th through June 13th, 2011 ++ = 2,895 $2495/ week from June 14th through September 5th, 2011 Check avail dates
$2,095/ week from September 6th through November 20th, 2011 Check dates
For other available units, Click Here For More Rentals
Priced comparably to a single hotel room with ocean views, Hale Nalani normally rents for over $400/night plus high season/holiday upcharges with a minimum 7 night stay. Call for quotes on high season and holiday rates. 13.96% Hawaii tax GET/TAT. There is a one time check in/cleaning fee of $250.00 for each stay. Kama'aina available.
For availability or additional information, please feel free to give me a call at 808-225-3660 or Contact Michael .
I look forward to hearing from you and I hope I can help make your visit to our version of paradise a very enjoyable experience!
Michael Hege' RA
Kapolei Realty, Inc
Subscribe to CommentsComment