ActiveRain is Turning 5 and we want to CELEBRATE! We've always been in the mindset of work hard and play harder.
We are planning to have a big birthday bash this June to celebrate the 5th birthday of AR and want to make it as awesome as possible. There are a few ideas up our sleeves but with a community as impressive as this one, we wanted to see if you had any as well.
Seattle is a beautiful city, especially in the Summer and we hope you all can make it!
Do any of these spark your fancy?
- Rent out the Aquarium at night to party
- Mariners Game Suite
- Underground Seattle Tour
- Brunch at the Space Needle
- Bonfire, Volleyball and BBQ at Golden Gardens
- Local Photo Ops Tour
- Museum of Flight tour
- Wild Waves
- Pike Place Market outing
- Scavenger hunt around Seattle
- Pub Crawl around Ballard or Fremont
- Rent Bikes on the Burke Gilman
- Ride the Ducks
- Ferry Ride
- Victoria Clipper cruise
- EMP or SAM
- Wine tasting in Woodinville
So....if, er when you come to Seattle this June to celebrate, is there anything you'd like to do?