That's right! Buyers can still get 100% financing for San Diego homes in East County. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has partnered with local lenders to build home-owning opportunities by offering home buyers the option to finance 100% of their new home's purchase price! This is the best program out there right now! Take a look at the advantages we're talking about:
- No Down-payment required!
- Generous income limits
- Flexible credit score guidelines - Minimum 620!
- No maximum purchase price!
- No monthly mortgage insurance!
- Closing costs can come from ANY source including gifts!
- Repairs and improvements can be included in the mortgage!
- Low interest rates - Under 5% right now!
- Use any lender of your choice!
- Loan is guaranteed!
There are eligibility requirements of course, but take a look, nothing too strict:
- Home must be your primary residence
- Provide stable and dependable income for repayment ability
- Good credit history w/ 620 score minimum
- Home must be in a Rural Development eligible area (See map below.)
Now many of you are thinking "Well, so what areas in Ramona are considered Rural"? Take a look at this map! Anywhere not shaded in orange is "RURAL":
As you can see ANYWHERE in Ramona is considered "Rural". This means that ANY home East of Archie Moore Rd. can be purchased with 100% financing!
Ramona is a wonderful town to live in. It's far enough from the city for the country feel but still boasts its own attractions and Night Life. Due to the year around climate of this area, a number of wineries, including the Lenora Winery and the Salerno Winery, call Ramona home. On Main St. in the middle of town you have the Ramona Mainstage which hosts a variety of events such as comedy shows and concerts. Even better Ramona is just a mere 20 miles west or so from Julian CA where you can taste the world famous Julian apple pie from the Julian Pie Company and play in the snow in the winter months!
Owning a home doesn't have to just be a dream anymore! Let's find you one today!! Search for home in ramona by clicking on the orange and grey buttons below!