Value & Charm at The Vintage Scottsdale! This exceptional townhome is the best of the best with million dollar finishes and a complete renovation.
Value can certainly be about price today with all the foreclosures and short sales. These homes that may need a lot of remodeling, time and money.
Value is also about have the best of the best and having it move in ready. We are talking about the kind of workmanship that has exceptional Value & Charm that abounds with this spectacular remodeled two bedroom , 2 bath townhome complete with study at The Vintage Scottsdale . The Vintage Scottsdale, a gated community is convenient to shopping, restaurants, hospital and the freeway. This specific unit at The Vintage Scottsdale boasts value and charm with finishes that include:
- Travertine 18" tile Floors in the Living Room, Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Master Bath, Powder Room & Laundry Room
- Lush Highly Upgraded Berber Carpet In Bedrooms and Study
- State Of the Art Surround sound and Built In Speakers
- Custom Paint & Wall Covering
- Custom Designer Lighting & Fans
- Plantation Wood Shutters
- Recessed Lighting
- Gas Fireplace
- New Wiring
- New Plumbing
- New Hot water heater
- Black out curtains in bedrooms and Study.
- Two patios
- Master Bedroom On First Floor
- Attached two Car Garage
Value and charm is apparent in The Vintage Scottsdale Townhome true Gourmet Kitchen. The soffits were re-deigned to accommodate 42" custom cabinets. Here are just some of the kitchen upgrades:
- Alder solid cabinetry with dove tail finishes and self closing drawers.
- Triple ogee slab granite counter tops
- Tumbled Marble back splash with Bronze accents
- Top of the line Stainless appliances
- Drinking Water purification system on sink
- Grohe Faucet & Kohler Double Sink
- Recessed Lighting
- Laundry Room is large and has the same fine Alder cabinets and Granite counter tops
This unit in The Vintage Scottsdale has value and charm in the finely remodeled baths.
The Master has Alder executive height cabinets with triple ogee slab counter tops, designer lighting, travertine walls, dual head shower, new Kohler sink & toilet
The Guest Bath has the same Alder executive height cabinets, triple ogee slab counter and brushed nickle faucets, new Kohler sink & toilet
The powder room has new designer wall covering, new Kohler pedestal sink and toilet
Lastly, the study on the second floor in this unit at The Vintage Scottsdale has value & charm. At the end of the day, relax, read and enjoy the music in your cozy study. It has a built in entertainment system that is perfect for your personal library, television, stereo and is made of finely crafted Alder. Additional cabinets are for storage that use the same slab granite that is throughout the house. There is a patio off the study and the private guest quarters.
Enjoy this truly "lock & leave" lifestyle that makes living in Scottsdale so easy. Living in this spectacular unit will allow you to appreciate daily the value and charm of living at The Vintage Scottsdale! Offering Price is $349,900. Call Karen at 480-232-3277 for your personal tour today.