It is such a spectacular day today. The sun is shining and it is in the 80's and it's just a perfect day. So, I thought I would post a few of my top 10 things to do in Simsbury.
1. Play a round of golf or play tennis at Simsbury Farms Recreation Center.
2. Enjoy the homemade ice cream at Tulmeadow Farm.
3. Visit the Pinchot Sycamore tree. It is the largerst tree in the state of CT.
4. Have a fine meal at Metro Bis or another of Simsbury's great restaurants.
5. Take the kids to the petting zoo at Flamig Farms.
6 Dine at Pettibone's Tavern and try to encounter "Abigail the ghost."
7. Enjoy a night under the stars listening to the Hartford Symphony. Simsbury is the summer home of the Hartford Symphony and has concerts outside in the meadows on Iron Horse Blvd.
8. Attend Simsbury Light Opera Company.
9. Kayak down the Farmington River
10. Enjoy a play by The Theatre Guild.
I'm sure I could come up with alot more, but these are the ones that came to mind today.