Le Triomphe Homes for Sale
I have been a resident of Le Triomphe for about 10 years now. My husband and I absolutely love it here. It is a wonderful, quit, and safe neighborhood with great security. Homes for sale in Le Triomphe are also in a gated community with a security gate at the main entrance. For more information about homes for sale in Le Triomphe feel free to contact me anytime.
Le Triomphe homes for sale also come with 24 hour neighborhood security.
Le Triomphe Golf and Country Club combined with Le Triomphe Residential Community forms a 392-acre, $24.5 million dollar luxury country club facility. Complementing the 18-hole championship course designed by the world famous architect, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., are the following amenities:
Le Triomphe homes for sale if you chose to join the Le Triomphe Luxury clubhouse include the following amenities:
- Chateau de Triomphe which features the golf shop, men's and ladies' locker rooms, mixed grill, formal dining room.
- Fully equipped fitness center featuring state of the art equipment, along with a certified personal trainer on hand for all of your fitness needs.
- Extensive practice facility that includes a putting green, chipping green area with both sand & grass bunkers, and one of the largest driving ranges in the entire south.
- Beautifully landscaped swimming pool with children's wading pool and a dining area, which doubles as a party area with sun blocking canopy.
- Centrally located snack bar to service the golf course and pool areas, along with two cabanas on the course to serve the golf course during peak golf season.
- Wide array of golfing, social and culinary activities planned throughout the year for the entire membership.
- An award winning culinary team and accommodating service staff that can produce a memorable reception, banquet or special event...catered to your specific needs.
- Cutting edge teaching facility that offers private golf instruction.
The Times of Acadianareaders consistently rank Le Triomphe Golf & Country Club "Acadiana's Best Golf Course" since the inception of the Reader's Poll. For the past eighteen years, Le Triomphe has hosted the prestigious Chitimacha Louisiana Open and has been widely regarded among the best tournament stops on the P.G.A. Tour. The USA Today, in an article published in 1987, listed Le Triomphe as one of the best courses in the U.S. built since 1962. Golf Digest and Golf Weekmagazines listed Le Triomphe in the top five courses in Louisiana in their 1994-1995 rankings and Le Triomphe has managed to maintain its lofty status since. In 2003, thirteen new tees were added lengthening the course and the greens and bunkers were redesigned with the renovation/re-design being done by PGA course designer Steve Wenzloff. The greens were built to USGA specifications and Tifdwarf Bermuda was installed on the putting surfaces. A design unique to Le Triomphe using Portland cement and synthetic erosion control fabric was utilized in the construction of bunkers. These design changes, along with state-of-the-art construction techniques, ensure that Le Triomphe will be among the best in the country in conditioning and playability for years to come.
Le Triomphe is certainly one of the finest golf and country clubs / residential communities in the southern United States. The management and staff of Acadiana Golf, LLC are firmly committed to providing the utmost in quality and service to our membership.
The 18-hole "Le Triomphe" course at the LeTriomphe Golf& Country Club facility in Broussard, Louisiana features 7,004 yards of golffrom the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 72.7 and it has a slope rating of 129. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., ASGCA, the Le Triomphe golf course opened in 1986.