Good morning, I was MeMe'd by Caroline Carrara a while back and, unfortunately, it slipped my mind and I'm just now doing it. I love AR...it's a great resource and I've learned a lot since coming to AR in April. So, here are 5 things that aren't in my AR profile...things you don't know about me.
- I was born on September 24, 1976 in Shreveport, Louisiana and today is my 31st birthday. It might sound strange to some, but I have to admit that I enjoy aging. Everything seems to just keep getting better and being older is a more comfortable and self-actualized state of being. Me, Hubby, and friends went out with friends Saturday night for dinner and fun at the Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood....dinner at Tuscany Italian Bistro and then fun at Gryphon Night Club (see our pic below from Saturday night).
- We have one child, Morris. We've had him for 2 years. I love pets and also have a 55-gallon Aquarium.
- I had an addiction problem, but I've since kicked it. At my lowest point, I would go through a 360-ct. tub in less than a week. Every now and then, I fall off the wagon and pick up a small bag at the drugstore.
I also love these, but it's a more controlled addiction LOL
- I love to read Murder Mystery and Suspense novels. Some of my favorite Authors include Mary Higgins Clark, Patricia Cornwell, and Sue Grafton.
- I was Home schooled from the age of 7.
So, I have to pick 3 more people and I pick: