You Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Fairfield, Essex Fells, North Caldwell and Roseland (2/1/2011-2/15/2011)

By
Real Estate Agent with Lattimer Realty

You Got Neighbors!  What sold in the West Essex School DistrictAs a spin-off to my average Gina Chirico Essex County Real Estate Monthly Market ReportsWhat Did That House Sell For has become even more popular amongst homeowners, neighbors and even buyers.  When a  home sells in a town, community, neighborhood or school district everyone ponders the same question: What did that house sell for? When I refer to "everyone" -- I mean EVERYONE! It doesn't matter if you're buying, if you're selling, if you're a neighbor up the street, the mailman, the business owner in the center of town -- it doesn't matter!! EVERYONE wants to know WHAT DID THAT HOUSE SELL FOR?

Below you will find What Sold in the West Essex School District for the first half of February, including street address, list price, sales price and days on market. 

 

WHAT SOLD in the WEST ESSEX SCHOOL DISTRICT from Feb. 1, 2011- Feb. 15, 2011:

ML #

Town

Address

List Price

Style

Sold Price

DOM

2800811

Essex Fells

9 Oldchester Rd

$489,900

Colonial

$440,000

128

2800782

Fairfield

9 Birchtree Dr

$409,000

Bi-Level

$385,000

9

2811254

Fairfield

63 Big Piece Rd

$439,900

Cape-Colonial

$415,000

71

2759876

Roseland

35 Roseland Ave

$340,000

Colonial

$311,000

157

2809204

Roseland

157 Passaic Ave

$549,900

Raised Ranch

$544,000

43

2777786

Roseland

26 Ford Lane

$799,000

Ranch

$660,000

19

Info Obtained from the GSMLS.  Deemed Reliable ~ Not Guaranteed.

Essex County Real Estate Market Report for the WEST ESSEX SCHOOL DISTRICT for the first half of February (Active Properties and Pending Properties Stats):

  • West Essex School DistrictActive Properties through Feb. 15, 2011:  185
  • Pending Properties from Feb. 1 through Feb. 15 : 13
  • Absorption Ratio:  7% (7% of the inventory went under contract leaving 93% of inventory unsold)

Visit Gina Chirico Real Estate Market Reports to see What Sold in the WEST ESSEX SCHOOL DISTRICT in January, 2011 and for Essex County Real Estate Market Common Terms

West Essex is comprised of four sending districts who attend the West Essex Regional School District for grades 7-12.  The four sending districts of West Essex School District are Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland.  Contact Essex County Real Estate Agent Gina Chirico for more information on moving to the West Essex School District

Comments (1)

Tish Lloyd
BlueCoast Realty Corporation - Wilmington, NC
Broker - Wilmington NC and Surrounding Beaches

Gina ~  Well done -- this is the way to stay in front of Sellers, as they always want the answer to What Sold and For How Much.

Feb 20, 2011 01:50 AM