Personal branding for real estate marketing professionals is very important. Following are the key factors for a successful and long term career in real estate industry:
- Create a Real Estate Business Plan: You can ride through any downturn in the real estate market if you have a sound real estate business plan. Learn more about planning at www.realestatebusinessplanning.com or create your own real estate business plan at www.createaplan.com.
- Pick a Forte: There are many great categories or markets to specialize in: Luxury homes, military housing, middle income, ethnic communities, age specific, new families, etc. Obtain a designation like ABR (www.rebac.net) and ASR (www.selleragency.com) or (www.realtyuonline.com/asrcourse/seller-agency.htm)
- Search Engine Optimization: Make your place on the web. Learn about search engine optimization and how to improve the ranking of your Web site on Google, Yahoo! and MSN.
- Improve Your Marketing: Use brochures, hand-outs, business cards, flyers, mail outs, personal letters, bus signs, etc. that will imprint you as unique and advantageous on the consumers' mind.
- Get a Mentor and Follow Success: Why re-invent the wheel when just about every real estate success story, strategy and marketing tool has not only been documented but is available on the web for free. Use it to your benefit.
- Improve Your Knowledge and Skills: A slowing real estate market is always the best time to invest in improving your knowledge and skills. The Internet has now made online real estate education easier and more convenient than ever before. A huge selection of online real estate courses can be found at www.realtyuonline.com.
- Check out Lead Generation: This is definitely a growing trend. If you have not yet explored a lead generation program, 2011 is the year to should do so. There are various interesting options - to learn more check out programs such as HouseValues. All of these companies are improving and expanding both their quality of leads and the follow up support necessary to insure their success.
- Learn to Blog: Real estate blogging is hot and thousands of real estate blogs have already been created. www.realblogging.com is one of the best in the real estate industry where 40 of the industry's leading authors, real estate speakers and other experts have come together on one blog site.
- Stay On Top of Real Estate Trends: Nothing stays the same and the real estate industry is not exempt - change is real. Read as much as you can about trends affecting the industry such as the wave of new real estate business models. Real estate is a very dynamic industry and market shifts can alter a competitive advantage very quickly. Watching the industry's movements can help you maintain an advantage you currently enjoy or offer you a new opportunity.
Contact me for a successful career move in our growing and diversified real estate organization.
Principal Broker and Realtor (MA & RI)
REO Default Certified Professional (RDCPro) Loss Mitigation Certified Professional (LMCPro)
S.B & A Realty Group, Inc. 10 Purchase St, Suite 301 Fall River, MA 02720 Off: (877) 616-0330 Ext. 601 Cell: (508) 982-4824 www.sbarealty.com