Are you getting your Irish on? Only 9 more days . . .
Whether you be at home with family, or out with friends, these toasts always prove to be winners on St Patrick's Day:
1. There are good ships, and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be.
2. May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
3. May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends gathered below never fall out.
4. May your neighbors respect you, Troubles neglect you, The angels protect you, And Heaven accept you.
5. May you never forget what is worth remembering, or remember what is best forgotten.
6. Don't ever iron a 4-leaf clover . . . You don't want to press your luck.
7. Life is like a cup of tea, it's all in how you make it!
8. May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.
9. Bless your little Irish heart and every other Irish part.
Previous in The Countdown to St Paddy's Day: 14 Days to St Paddy's - The Shamrock Shake
Previous in The Countdown to St Paddy's Day:
14 Days to St Paddy's - The Shamrock Shake