February 2011 was a very interesting month for real estate sales in Orlando Florida. Our office closed some 35 deals in the Mid-Florida area last month. The big difference for February was for the first time that I can recall we sold more deals representing buyers than we did representing sellers. In fact we sold 14 listings and 21 buyer side deals. Typically those numbers are reversed. If you are a cash buyer looking at REOs, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to snatch up cheap houses and condos in Central Florida. Check out a few of the great deals we sold last month.
Hedgesparrows Snipe Amthyst
1. Hedgesparrows Lane, Sanford, FL 32771. 4 bed/3 bath/3-car garage. Great house near Heathrow. This bank owned REO that we listed got bid up way over asking price. Sold for $275,000.
2. Fabry Circle, Orlando, FL 32817. 3 bed/2 bath with a 1-car garage located right near UCF. This starter home was bought by one of our regular investors and listed using our flat fee MLS listing service. Sold for just $61,500.
3. Snipe Street, Orlando, FL 32822. 3 bed/2 bath with a garage and fireplace. Investor bought this property at auction, fixed it up, and sold it quickly. Sold for $77,000 to a first time buyer.
4. Black Mangrove Drive, Orlando, FL 32828. Townhouse 3 bed room/2 baths in Avalon Park. This one was a short sale. Sold for just $93,000.
5. Amthyst Way, Lake Mary, FL 32746. This 3 bed/2 bath pool home was a bank owned/REO foreclosure. The home overlooked a community lake too. Sold to cash buyer for $93,000 and currently is being rehabbed by one of our investors.
New deals are coming through our office every day. If you are interested in picking up a chepo real estate deal, please call our office now. Deals go quick. Don't miss out. Orlando will not be on sale forever.