Ice Cream Anyone?
The Addison Pacesetters (Addison, Texas residents 50+ years of age), have a trip to Brenham and College Station planned. The 2 day + overnight event, conducted by Heritage Tours, is scheduled for April 12-13, 2011. This should be peak season for wildflower spotting. Highlights of the trip will include:
- Lunch at the Bread Basket Cafe in Brenham
- A stop at the Blue Bell Creamery for dessert (yum!)
- Tour of Brenham with local historian
- Wine tasting at the Pleasant Hill Winery
- Private dinner and cutting horse show at Nueces Canyon Equestrian Center
- Overnight accomodations at the Hampton Inn
- Private tour of the Texas A&M campus in College Station
- Tour of the Bush Museum & Presidential Library
- Lunch at a tea room in an antiques mall
All transportation, snacks, hotel, meals, and tour fees are included at $345 per person double occupancy/$395 per person single occupany.
To reserve your spot, sign up at the front desk at the Addison Athletic Club, 3900 Beltway Drive, Addison Texas, 75001.
If you're not an Addison resident and would like to become one, please contact me about purchasing a condo, townhome, duplex or single family home in Addison, Texas. Addison is a great place to live, work and play!