Fast Track to Short Sale Sucess with Mike Sher (FREE Continuing Education For MCAR Member)
Mike Sher's Fast Track to Short Sale Successcovers the "What," "Where" and "Why" of the short sale process from three different perspectives. Learn the roles and responsibilities of the REALTOR®, the negotiator and the foreclosure attorney during the short sale process. Understanding the core goals of each party involved in the short sale transaction will lead to smoother interactions and a more positive experience for your clients. Additional topics include:
- The REALTOR'S® role in the short sale transaction and fiduciary reasonability in a short sale
- Understanding HAMP, HAFA for non-GSEs and the new HAFA for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Issues that may arise after the short sale
- What short sale transactions will look like in the future
- And MUCH more
Fast Track to Short Sale Success attendees earn three hours of continuing education credit. (Course #L317)
April 12: 9 am - 12 pm (Troy) | FREE for MCAR members Call MCAR: (248) 879-5730 to reserve your seat. Only 6 seats left!!
About Mike Sher
- He has negotiated over100 short pay offs for my clients
- He is a Short Sale expert panelist for the Real Estate Investors of Oakland.
- He is Real Estate One's and Max Broock's Short Sale consultant and Short Sale Intructor
- He is a published Short Sale resource for the Detroit Free Press
- I have an over 90% Short Sale success rate (national average is 33%)
- He has instructed over 500 agents on how to successfully close short sales.
- His weekly http://mikerealtorblog.com/ is used by 1000's of professionals as a Short Sale help site
- Realtors know me as a "Short Sale Expert" which attracts more buyers to my listings
- He is a Certified Distress Property Expert
- He is a Fox2 contributor.
- He is a CPA CME instructor for the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accounts regarding Short Sale transactions tax liabilities.
Mike Sher , Max Broock Realtors, Michigan at (248) 644-4700 x 242