Home inspectors working in Wayland MA are required to perform a home inspection to the Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice. A copy of the standard will be provided to the client by the home inspector.
The MA Home Inspector Standards of Practice is written for the professional home inspector. United Inspection Service has created some easy to read Consumer Information Sheets illustrating what is included and excluded from a Standard MA home inspection. Click the Home Inspection button on their web site to see easy to read one page consumer information sheets for each of the systems in a MA Home Inspection.
Visit the Wayland MA Home Inspection web page from United Inspection Service for some useful information about homes in Wayland MA and Massachusetts Home Inspections.
- Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice
- Home Inspection Photographs
- Recommended Questions to Ask the Seller/Seller's Representative
- Flood Zones
- Lead Paint
- Hazardous Waste Release
Visit the Wayland MA Home Inspector web page for consumer information links.
- Wayland MA Home Buyer Resources
- Wayland MA Information Links
- Wayland MA Licensed Professionals