New Homes For Sale - Grand Island Ridge - Grand Island Florida
Grand Island Ridge is a cozy community of just 68 NEW HOMES located just North of Lake Eustis. The 7,000 Acre Lake Eustis is well known for its unlimited boating adventures and phenomenal bass fishing.
NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN GRAND ISLAND FLORIDA start at just under $110,000.
Low H.O.A. fees and county taxes save you money too.
Here are a few examples of the HOT deals in Grand Island (3/11/2011)
- 1263 S.F. 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Great Room / Dining Room / Patio $109,990
- 1958 S.F. 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath Family Room / Living Room / Patio $141,900
- 2305 S.F. 4/5 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath / Living Rm / Dining Rm / Family Rm / Patio $159,900
Modifications can be made to existing floor-plans to fit your needs.
Imagine owning a new home for less than the overall cost of a used home!
Ready to learn more about valuable incentives? Call Ray Levy at 352-978-8551.
If quality, value and comfort are important to you NOW is the time to take a close look at Grand Island Ridge.
Another great benefit of these new homes is the energy efficiency especially when compared to used homes built just a few years ago.
Some of the Energy Saving features at Grand Island Ridge include:
- Energy Certified Home
- 14-SEER Energy Efficient HVAC.
- R-30 Insulation in Attic
- R-13 Insulation in Exterior Walls
- High efficiency electric water heater
When you buy a new home at Grand Island Ridge you get peace of mind
- Pre-construction meeting with the builder
- One Year Warranty from builder
- Two year mechanical warranty
- 10 year structural
- Backed by national builder with decades of experience
Top Benefits of New Home Ownership:
- Potential for lower insurance rates
- NEW Homes are built to newest codes
- Save money on heating and cooling costs
- No worries
Are you ready to step up to a NEW HOME? Don't be tricked by the low price of a short sale or bank owned home.
Remember the old saying "If it's too good to be true then it probably is" A new home in Grand Island is the worry free solution for you....