Santa Monica Home Sales and House Listing Prices are rising quickly in Santa Monica, California.
If you are thinking of buying a home or selling your current home in Santa Monica, good news is finally here!! Buyers are out in droves and we are experiencing very limited inventory of the number of homes currently for sale. It is getting very competitive for buyers and due to the demand, home prices have risen as well as property listing prices recently.
A few things to consider if you are in the market to buy a home or sell your current home, more than ever you need a local expert that knows the Santa Monica Real Estate Market, they will be able to provide you the knowledge and bring the experience of knowing the area to the table, this will significantly help you when negotiating the home sale. Below is a list of some of the great home deals currently available for sale in Santa Monica.
Here are some of the latest Santa Monica Real Estate Market Statistics:
Santa Monica Property Listings
- $690,000 - 938 18th Street, Unit 3
- $699,000 - 1020 19th Street, Unit 6
- $539,000 - 1236 Chelsea Avenue, Unit 5
- $710,000 - 1127 9th Street, Unit 205
- $1,299,000 - 336 7th Street
- $3,595,000 - 226 17th Street
- $1,740,000 - 704 15th Street
- $938,000 - 1141 17th Street, Unit 1
- $355,000 - 2628 Kansas Avenue, Unit 4
- $2,850,000 - 535 Ocean Avenue, Unit 7D
- $929,000 - 716 Navy Street
- $1,195,000 - MLS # 11512455
- $799,950 - 1504 Idaho Avenue
- $2,595,000 - 2323 California Avenue
- $375,000 - 121 Strand Street, Unit 7
- $5,500 - 843 4th Street, Unit 102
- $709,000 - 521 Montana Avenue, Unit 209
- $625,000 - 1021 Hill Street, Unit 1
- $1,280,000 - 818 Lincoln Boulevard
- $1,199,000 - 1714 Sunset Avenue
- $675,000 - 1244 18th Street, Unit A
- $1,999,000 - 227 25th Street
- $1,149,000 - 2248 21st Street
- $2,099,000 - 2010 Hill Street
- $699,000 - 725 Navy Street
- Search for All Santa Monica Homes for Sale Now
Call Me Today for All Your Real Estate Needs!
Heather Paul, Realtor (310)586-0364
"Your Local Real Estate Expert"