Social networking is one of the most important tools you can use to boost your business. What makes social networking so valuable is that we can build an army of fans or followers who in turn can connect you to people in their own network. This direct line of communication with audience is a gateway to cultivating future customers. Social networking is not a medium for a hard sell. It is a social networking as a forum for creating new relationships by offering value. Consider it as a platform to provide a sense of your personality and the essence of your business brand.
How to plan it?
- Define Your Objectives. Are you promoting a new product? Seeking new customers? Creating branding? Offering added value in the form of news, special offers, etc.?
- Do Your Research. Create a presence on multiple online venues, not just Facebook and Twitter, but those targeting specific fields like LinkedIn (business networking), Active Rain (real estate) and others.
- Follow Others. Connect with others with similar interests. In turn, they will reciprocate generating attention to your online presence.
- Create Value. Post newsworthy information consistently and solicit feedback by asking questions and encouraging comments.
- Remain Engaged. Respond quickly to comments and inquiries. Always be upbeat in your response.
- Stay Focused. Establish periodic goals and re-evaluate as necessary.
Always bear in mind that social networking is but one of your marketing channels. Budget your time spent online and don't lose sight of your objectives.
Contact me for a successful career move in our growing and diversified real estate organization.
Principal Broker and Realtor (MA & RI)
REO Default Certified Professional (RDCPro) Loss Mitigation Certified Professional (LMCPro)
S.B & A Realty Group, Inc. 10 Purchase St, Suite 301 Fall River, MA 02720 Off: (877) 616-0330 Ext. 601 Cell: (508) 982-4824 www.sbarealty.com