So...you are looking to sell or buy a home in the Alamo Heights area...or both? Your first step is choosing the right Alamo Heights REALTOR®. Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you with the highest level of expertise in the local market for which you are selling in or in which you wish to live.
And when we say local, we don't just mean an entire city...but specific communities & school districts. Let's face it, in a city the size of San Antonio, an agent without focus won't be able to provide you with the indepth information that you need to make the important decisions that come with selling or buying a home. So...If your area is Stone Oak...Then you need an Alamo Heights REALTOR®.
We know the area. Alamo Heights is a great place to live...not only are we very knowledgable about real estate, including homes, condos & apartments in this area, but we can also provide great information about hospitals, schools, businesses, restaurants, shopping, night-life, community events & much more...
It is also very important that your real estate agent is a REALTOR®.
"All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate."
- Zars & Rogers REALTORS® focuses on providing more personalization and services tailored to your specific needs. We offer customized marketing plans, buyer & seller programs and FREE Apartment Locating.
- We are REALTORS®. Each of our real estate agents adheres to a national code of ethics.
- We carefully select each of our REALTORS®. They are not just 1 out of hundreds...and therefore, neither are you.
- Our services as your Buyer Agent cost you nothing. Our services as your Seller Agent cost you nothing, unless we sell your home.
- Keeping up with technology is key. When listing your home, we provide superior internet exposure. Over 90% of buyers use the internet when searching for a home. Because we expose your home on many of the Top Ten real estate websites, plus numerous national & local sites, you will get better results. When searching for properties, we utilize many sites besides the local MLS...ensuring that we help find the right home for you.
- We guarantee our service and if for any reason you are not satisfied, we will allow you to terminate your listing or buyer representation agreement.
- In everything that we do, we are committed to Quality Service.
This commitment level has helped Zars & Rogers REALTORS® to build a remarkable track record of delivering results.