Welcoe Home - Spacious Living At 1530 San Antonio Ave, Menlo Park
Ensconced on a quiet side street, the layout of this three bedroom two bath condominium makes it seem roomier than its actual 1550 square feet*. With patio windows in the living room and a wide open floor plan, it allows a generous amount of light and creates a comfortable space. A sunny balcony lets you enjoy a personal outdoor space just outside the comfortable living area. With luxury details such as wood flooring in the ample entryway and sumptuous wood paneling in the master suite’s cabinetry, this is a home that will make you feel at ease.
The unit is situated facing the quiet side street that fronts the tranquil nine unit complex. Centrally located near both major freeways, CalTrain, and El Camino, you can easily be on your way to anywhere on the Peninsula within minutes. Also, within a short stroll is downtown Menlo Park, a variety of restaurants, and the resident’s favorite Holbrook-Palmer park. This is the perfect location to call home in the Mid-Peninsula!
- Three bedrooms and two baths, approximately 1,550 sq ft*
- The beautifully remodeled kitchen (March 2011) features - granite countertops and tile floors
- The expansive entryway and foyer lend to the overall spacious feel of the home
- Rich wood paneling & frosted glass pendant light fixture in the master suite add a touch of sophistication
- Designer color and high windows create openness and space
- Multiple closets in the master bedroom allow for plenty of storage
- Pleasant walk to downtown Menlo Park and local parks
- Excellent Menlo Park schools: Encinal Elementary, Hillsview Middle, and Menlo Atherton High**
- Two assigned parking spaces
- Easy access to CalTrain, El Camino, 101 & 280
- HOA fees $317 per month**
Offered at $528,000
Open Sunday, 5/22, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
* Per county records
** Buyers should verify certain details at time of purchase as these are administrated by a third party and may change.