During Home Inspections, I find varying levels of property condition and safety.
I find some homes with every possible outlet covered with outlet protectors while other homes will have the outlets exposed with no cover-plate. Many of the missing electrical plate-covers are in childrens bedrooms.
Here is a good reason why missing electrical plate covers should be called out in a Home Inspection report. The deceased mouse shows the electrical shock hazard from an electrical outlet with no plate-cover.
Although a simple and inexpensive fix, the outlet with no cover-plate is an electrical shock hazard.
Schedule a Home Inspection today ! Hergert Inspection 425-652-6515
- Washington State Inspector License 619
- WSDA Structural Pest Inspector license 79988
- Over 25 years new home construction experience
- Custom Reports including digital and infrared images
- Weekend appointments available