Home inspectors working in Tyngsborough MA are required to perform a home inspection to the Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice. A copy of the standard will be provided to the client by the home inspector.
The MA Home Inspector Standards of Practice is written for the professional home inspector. United Inspection Service has created some easy to read Consumer Information Sheets illustrating what is included and excluded from a Standard MA home inspection. Click the Home Inspection button on their website to see easy to read one page consumer information sheets for each of the systems in a MA Home Inspection.
Visit the Tyngsborough MA Home Inspection web page from United Inspection Service for some useful information about homes in Tyngsborough MA and Massachusetts Home Inspections.
- Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice
- Home Inspection Photographs
- Recommended Questions to Ask the Seller/Seller's Representative
- Flood Zones
- Lead Paint
- Hazardous Waste Release
Visit the Tyngsborough MA Home Inspector webpage for consumer information links.
- Tyngsborough MA Home Buyer Resources
- Tyngsborough MA Information Links
- Tyngsborough MA Licensed Professionals