Home inspectors working in Winchester MA are required to perform a home inspection to the Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice. A copy of the standard will be provided to the client by the home inspector.
The MA Home Inspector Standards of Practice is written for the professional home inspector. United Inspection Service has created some easy to read Consumer Information Sheets illustrating what is included and excluded in a Standard MA home inspection. Clear client communications (3c) are one of our core values. See the easy to read one page consumer information sheets for each of the systems in a MA Home Inspection.
Visit the Winchester MA Home Inspection web page from United Inspection Service for some useful information about homes in Winchester MA and our Massachusetts Home Inspection.
- Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice
- Home Inspection Photographs
- Recommended Questions to Ask the Seller/Seller's Representative
- Flood Zones
- Lead Paint
- Hazardous Waste Release
Visit the Winchester MA Home Inspector webpage for consumer information links.
- Winchester MA Home Buyer Resources
- Winchester MA Information Links
- Winchester MA Licensed Professionals