Taking Action Works! …Decision #3
In Andy Andrews’ book, The Traveler’s Gift, he talks about 7 Decisions that determine personal success.
The 3rd one deals with “TAKING ACTION.”
· I will create a new future by creating a new me.
· I inspire others with my activity.
· I am a leader.
· Avoiding laziness, I will create habits of lively behavior.
· I will walk with a spring in my step and a smile on my face.
· My activity will create a wave of success for the people who follow me.
· As a leader, I have the responsibility to encourage and inspire others to greatness.
· I do not fear failure, for failure is truly quitting.
· I seize the moment, I choose now!
James 2:20-24 says, “You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without action is useless? 21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.”
Action is a tremendous healing agent! When one is down and depressed, the best thing they can do is take action. When one is poor, the best thing they can do is take action. Action truly makes the world go around.
Decision #1: No More Excuses!
Decision #2: Knowledge is Power!
Stay tuned for the next 4 decisions…