I Have a Decided Heart! …Decision #4
In Andy Andrews’ book, The Traveler’s Gift, he talks about 7 Decisions that determine personal success.
The 4th one deals with “PASSION.”
- I am passionate about my vision for the future.
- The power to control my direction belongs to me.
- Today, I will begin to exercise that power.
- I will awake every morning with excitement about opportunities for growth and change.
- I have dreams.
- My hopes, passions and vision for the future is my existence.
- My course has been charted and my destiny is assured.
Daniel 1:8 talks about how Daniel “purposed in his heart.” He DECIDED before hand what his values were. He DECIDED in advance about his destiny, his future and how he would make decisions in life.
My own experience has been, when I decide in advance, there’s no hesitation or second guessing. If I’m going to get up early and go to the gym, I don’t decide at 5:00 am. I decide no later than the night before.
“Where the values are clear, the decisions are easy.”
Decision #1: No More Excuses!
Decision #2: Knowledge is Power!
Decision #3: Taking Action Works!
Stay tuned for the next 3 decisions…