So all of my growing up years, my mother taught me that it was not ever all about "me". I even tell my two kidlets that today. Therefore, when Rita tagged me, I was (and am) unsure what would be interesting to write about myself. So after some consideration...here goes:
1. While a senior in high school (Gresham, OR) I was fortunate enough to sing the National Anthem at the great Candlestick Park (San Francisco, CA). The Giants game was really a fun game and they won that day, too! Very weird experience, and one that I shall always treasure, too!
2. I am the oldest of four children and we span 12.5 years. Emily, David, and Jonathan are the names of my siblings and we all still reside in Oregon! :) My Mom is (mostly) thankful for that!!
3. I have been to Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Panama, and Hong Kong, and China. Eventually, it is a dream that I could go and travel to all seven of the continent's. At such point in time that I am tagged for another "Meme", I will tell you all about the top five places I would still love to go to...another day, I guess!
4. Prior to my being involved in this business, I manged political campaigns for candidates. I have come to know some truly remarkable people through that career path, but I knew that I could not be as mean-spirited as is sometimes required. So I chose a new pathway! :)
5. In spite of the fact that I am a native Oregonian and have lived in Oregon every day of my life, I have been known in certain years to possess a passport to the Happiest Place on Earth. You should go and check it out. I credit much of my happiness to having been to Disneyland about 20 times!
Thanks, Rita, for the tag! It is my understanding that we are now to tag three others. So, here I go...(insert drumroll here, please.........)
- Donna Harris
- Grace Safrin
- Sara Goodwin
I am looking forward to learning more about the three of you. Have fun with it! :-) I will be watching, reading, and writing!!!!