In today's real estate market it is more important than ever for your home to stand out above the hundreds of homes competing to be sold. In the Metro Atlanta market, Prudential's Magic Realtors and other Prudential associates are offering a RIGHTChoice Home certification. These are certain homes that are ready to sell, offering a better value for potential home buyers. There will be a quicker sale and more confidence on the part of the buyer because the home is
- R is for Residential Appraisal - an independant appraisal is ready for inspection and indicates that the home is priced right.
- I is for Inspected - the home is inspected by a professional home inspection company, and all issues cited in the home inspection report are addressed up front. The home buyer will have a better certainty that are not spending valuable time and money on a home with hidden issues.
- G is for Great Showcase Presentation - the home is staged to show its very best. Home buyers and their agents will be confident that the home is move-in ready.
- H is for Home Warranty - the home is marketed with a one year home warranty, offering a full year of peace of mind for the buyer.
- T is for Technology Showcased.- the home is marketed using the latest technology, offering the most comprehensive internet exposure possible, making it easier for buyers to find their home.
In all RIGHTChoice homes, the inspection and appraisal are fully disclosed and available to the buyers. Home buyers are still encouraged to conduct whatever independent studies, evaluations, tests, appraisals, and surveys that they deem appropriate to confirm the accuracy of the information provided by the seller, and to independently determine if the property meets their needs.
For more information on RIGHTChoice homes available for sale, or for information on how to make your home a RIGHTChoice home, please contact Jim Saltarella at 770-653-0756 or ask for him at the Prudential Georgia Realty Northwest office at 770-421-8600.